Tuesday, January 4, 2011

"It Must Be..." test driving pencils!

Yep, that's the second exercise - get to know your pencils.

The first drawing was all 4B.

Now we get to use the whole orchestra.


So I got myself a new set of pencils after all these years.


I chose Prismacolor brand because I LUV their colored pencils.



But their graphite pencils were awful...





which led me to research...



I found www.penciltalk.org and the coolest looking pencil sharpener ever*

along with my info on primo pencils,

I discovered amazon and e-bay as a source for new art supplies

and voila...



Faber-Castell 9000's




and even better,



Tombow Mono Professional graphite pencils







delivered right to my door
at better prices than art supply stores - online or in Chicago
(yea)


The Hal 9000*

No comments: